Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Oracle's SOA Applications Adapter (SOAAppsAdapter) Update Issue




Bloody Hell. This SOAAppsAdapter thingy is so bloody tedious.

So I have SOA Composites having AqAdapter as partner to listen to Business Events.

The config for this AqAdapter however is not in EM Console, instead it is in Weblogic Console - > Deployment -> OracleAppsAdapter. Yes funny thing is It is known as "OracleAppsAdapter". So confusing.

So I changed the JDBC reference inside this OracleAppsAdapter config. Next I "update" OracleAppsAdapter. However, the pending Business Events were still not picked up by the AqAdapter.

What's wrong?

Ok. We just have to restart the SOA Composite! I do not know why, perhaps the current instances were still holding the "cache" of the AqAdapter. Something like that I guess.

If you know why, appreciate your feedback in this. Thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment