Monday, March 31, 2014

Now I am serious about Design Pattern



I know it is kinda late. I have been writing program following a code structure defined by some other team many years back and somehow I did not go find out what are the design patterns.

As you all know design patterns are meant to solve common programming problems in the area of program's stucture, program's behaviour and etc. I have studied all the design patterns before but without really using them, I do not rally remember them too much. The problem is whether  is if design pattern really needed in the developer's environment.

Recently I found out that actually I did use design pattern without me knowing about it. LOL. What I can identify now is the Bridge Design Pattern where in my code I created a lot of interfaces to group all the commonly used methods from different classes together. For the detail explanation of the Bridge Design Pattern you may just read about it here ---> Bridge Design Pattern

In fact, I have also used the Factory Design Pattern. This helps optimize the program's memory consumption by reducing the number of times of "instantiation". For details you may just read up Factory Design Pattern.

By the way there are something called "Architectural Pattern" aslo. This is useful for higher level end to end solution.


No comments:

Post a Comment